Ein kleiner Rückblick aus meinem alten Blog, deswegen auf Englisch. Hier sind meine WM Nägel 2014:
We are the champions, we are the champions… And all because of my great fan nails, for sure. You see, last night’s excitement is still lingering so I thought I show you all of my World Cup nails today. Yes, every two years I get this “I should support the team” feeling and paint my nails in the German colours for the matches. Germany passed group phase, so I think the nails worked. They are made with essie’s blanc and in one case limo-scene, a p2 yellow from a world cup edition called 020 Spain, a red from the same edition called 070 Portugal and Maybelline’s Colorshow in blackout. For group phase I:
- painted free hand diagonals on nude nails
- dotted a white signature nails with the flag colours
- painted free hand curving flags on white nails
- Quarter final: a dotted mani based on this essie tutorial once again with red and black as well as p2 Spain yellow over essie’s blanc.
- Semi final: I didn’t like my messy flames, but quite a few of you did on instagram. Plus this was the game were Germany won 7:1 against Brasil.
- Final: When ever my nails were messy, Germany played well. So for the final I decided to do messy nails again. And here we are: Germany won the World Cup last night!